Monday, March 29, 2010

Why must they resort to bombing?

I'm sure everyone has heard about the suicide bombers in Moscow. When I switched on the news and heard this, my mouth dropped. I really do not understand what goes on with the world nowadays.

Subways are unsafe now because of these people that think it is okay. People that give their lives to kill some others lives. This concept doesn't process in my mind, where can we go to be safe? We can't even travel with the warm feeling of protection.

When will this world ever realize we are like little children playing tag just much more severly. It feels like one of those i bomb you, you bomb me things & it is getting out of hand. When will it all stop? When will we stop using bombs and mass destructive weapons against our people.

Also, now that Moscow's train was bombed they put cops around trains. Only once something terrible occurs, we take charge. We should have cops scattered around and even though we cannot antecipate everything in life, this should have been one. We should always have cops scattered around public transportation and places where many people are.

I don't believe in a "perfect" world but I do believe in a world much healthier than ours & I don't mean healthier physically. Just like in one of my favorite songs says, "it's not always rainbows and butterflies, its compromise, it moves us along." We really do need some compromising, we need something to protect us from these horrid things.

It kills me even more because the little bit of family i do have is in Moscow and nothing is safe anymore. It bothers me knowing that nothing is going to protect me, America is always under attack or being threathened and it should end. The faster it ends, the faster we will all be safer and such.

1 comment:

  1. Hearing this on the news scared me, and it devastated me. It makes me mad knowing that only after the bombing happened that they started putting cops in the subways. It happened to us to after many bomb threats did they start putting nypd in the train carts, and take them out after a couple of weeks. We just keep asking for danger and for people to come in and bomb us. I agree that this is grown up tag with weapons of mass destruction. When will they know when to stop playing?

    ReplyDelete